Subject: Re: Elm & setlongjump
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Thomas Bjorn Andersen <bjorn@daimi.aau.dk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/13/1995 08:39:26
>> Has anyone succeded at compiling elm?
>
>A long time ago.  The only problem I recall having was that you
>must choose the proper locking type (flock, if I remember right)
>or elm will think you're always receiving mail...  ;-)
>There also used to be a problem with a couple of functions missing
>from libc even though the #defines for the functions were in the
>header files--I believe that those have been fixed (I forget the
>function name, off-hand).

My elm compiled straight out of the box (I forget the version number, of
course :-), but it was the latest off some gnu mirror a month ago...

Thomas

| Thomas Bjorn Andersen, bjorn@daimi.aau.dk                  |
| http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~bjorn/                            |
My name is Mud, but call me Aloysius Devadander Abercrombie.
                                                 -- Primus