Subject: Re: ROM map wanted
To: None <figuiere@galaxie.int-evry.fr, port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/09/1995 09:46:38
On Oct 16,  2:16pm, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
>>Does anybody have an E.T.O. developer CD from within the last year or so?
>>If so, could you send me the file MacCentris610ROM.map from the MPW package?
>Do you still need it ?
>I have it from CodeWarrior 7 CD....

No, I got several copies, but thanks.  I have found some quite interesting
things in the Mac ROM with the help of MacsBug and the ROM map... ;-)

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

It is better never to have been born.  But who among us has such luck?
One in a million, perhaps.