Subject: Re: Updating Libraries...
To: Uncle John <happy@dircon.co.uk>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/07/1995 23:09:16
> (1) I mentioned before that I need to update my libraries following errors
>     from ld.so when trying to run X.

Hmmm...  You might (especially at the other end of a 14.4K modem) want
to wait for the real 1.1.  It should be out in a relatively short time
(current official date is 17th November).

There should be a list of mirror sites both with the distribution info
and on http://www.netbsd.org/.  ftp.netbsd.org has been a little behind
both Steve's ftp.eskimo.com archive and my puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us
one.  I'm hoping to improve that.

> Thanks all....hope these aren't totally dumb questions!

Not at all.  It's confusing from where you're sitting.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>