Subject: Re: Where to start?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jan Koudelka <XKOUDEL1@hwlab.felk.cvut.cz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/31/1995 15:15:33
> > >5.  Is it possible to use Apple IIe as terminal, connected through
> > >    RS 232 Super Serial Card II?
> > Everything is possible. ;-)
>
> Hmmm...  Can it handle 9600 baud, no parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit?
> If so, then you can use it.  I know that 2400 was a stretch for some
> computers of that era...  :-)

The Apple SSC II can handle this speed and configuration, so I am
happy I will have two terminal Unix station when I start NetBSD :-).

                                        Thanks!

                                                   Jan Koudelka

*         * * * * * * * *          *       xkoudel1@cs.felk.cvut.cz       *
*         * * * * * * * *        *         xkoudel1@hwlab.felk.cvut.cz    *