Subject: Re: Q: LC III ?
To: None <pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu>
From: Francois Pays <francois@pluton.sema-itf.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/25/1995 09:57:19
 You must move the R14 resistor (0 Ohm jumper) on the top of the main board to
the R74 free place at the bottom. The cpu is boosted at 33Mhz and everything
follows at the same speed (ram, fpu ..). But remember to _cool_ the cpu.
You also need the last release of the system enabler 003 : 1.1

Upon booting NetBSD, the computer identifies itself as a performa 460. (?)

For more info : (Many other mac can be boosted.)
http://bambam.cchem.berkeley.edu/~schrier/lciii.html
http://bambam.cchem.berkeley.edu/~schrier/mhz.html    (system enabler)

-- Francois Pays.