Subject: Powerbook 180
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <zachb@iastate.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/24/1995 01:56:09
I am trying to get MacBSD to work with my powerbook 180.  I have 1.0 installed.
Upon booting, I get an error that says it may not work with my system.
"Out of OREOS and Miracle whip"
In the FAQ for MacBSD it says it should work on a powerbook, but I can't seem
to get it to.  Is it possible?  Do I have it configured wrong?
Machine info:
Powerbook 180
8MB Ram
105MB partition for A/UX on a LaCie Tsunami 160MB drive (where BSD is) External
No external keyboard, mouse, monitor...System 7.5.1 installed (load with no ext)

Binaries installed: base10, etc10, netbsd10....devices built...1 gray bar upon
(booting...i mean)

Zachary E. Beese
------
zachb@iastate.edu