Subject: Re: Hi again!
To: Rob Hagopian <rhagopia@nyx.cs.du.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/19/1995 10:31:31
>         Hi! I just discoverd this list again, well, the new one that is...
> Would anyone care to fill me in as to what's happened with MacBSD in the
> last 6 months? As I left off, the IIsi was just getting working...

NetBSD 1.1 should be coming out on or around 17 November.  A beta
release should be out before then.  The SCSI driver has been improved
(although it's a bit slower, it's more robust and handles tape drives,
etc.).  The serial drivers have been vastly improved, and people are
contributing more than ever.

Steve has a recent snapshot up on ftp.eskimo.com.  Sources are available
from the usual places (ftp.netbsd.org, sup.netbsd.org, and mirrors).
See http://www.netbsd.org/ for a list of mirrors (I forget the rest of
the URL for the mirrors page).

I'm also hosting (on puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us) some web pages that
will, I hope, complement the NetBSD/mac68k pages on www.netbsd.org.
If you're interested in helping with this, join the new mailing list
macbsd-www@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us (send mail to majordomo to get
on the list).

-allen

--