Subject: LC 475
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christian Taylor <ctaylor@fox.nstn.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/15/1995 11:06:05
What are the chances of getting MacBSD to run on my LC 475 8/250?  I don't
have an FPU, so what's the latest on FPU emulation?  Also, what exactly do
I have to do to create the MacBSD partition?  Can I do it without
reformatting my hard drive?  I generally know a lot about macs, but I've
never had to partition anything before...

I know there's a lot of things against the LC 475 (no FPU, 040, ADB, etc)
but is there any chance that it MIGHT run?  I'd really like to get involved
with MacBSD (mostly to learn about unix internals, and then to contribute
to it) so I'd be very greatful for any help anyone can give me!

Thanks.

 -Christian

--
|  Christian Taylor   | Internet: ctaylor@fox.nstn.ca |