Subject: Updating binaries...
From: Dameon D. Welch <dwelch@uplink.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/14/1995 17:55:32
This question probably has an easy answer...

When one decides to "update the binaries" on their system (e.g. from a
different set of tarballs), what's the best way to do it so one does
not write over their current settings? My guess is to *not* untar the
"etc" tarball, but I want to be sure there isn't something else I
shouldn't do.

--
< Dameon D. Welch (dwelch@uplink.com, http://www.uplink.com/uplink/ ) >
     Cornfed - Duckman, maybe you should try distracting them by