Subject: Re: New scsi driver & Fujitsu M2512 MO drive
To: Hauke Fath <bg5@aixterm1.urz.uni-heidelberg.de>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/14/1995 18:39:31
> I am. I've built one and mount -t union works :-)

At least some good news...

> cp'ing the files by hand did not change the situation; fsck said the MO is
> ok. Looks like there is some strange thing going on when copying longer
> files to the MO?? ( ls -l reports identical lengths for the files
> concerned, btw).
>
> Anybody have any idea about what's going on here?

No.  I've not seen this behavior, myself.  Shooting in the dark, though,
I suggest trying an "#if 0" block around the if statement comprising
lines 426-435 in mac68k5380.c.

Please let me know if this helps.  I doubt it will because I suspect
that the problem is in writing, not reading.  If this doesn't help,
I'll try to devise some tests for you to run since I can't reproduce
your problem here...

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **