Subject: Re: Time for a new survey-plot?
To: William Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/10/1995 14:41:44
> Sounds like a good idea to me.  What kind of information is needed for
> the plot, just CPU?  Or do we want extras as well?

System (II, IIx, IIci, IIcx, etc.) would be useful as well as extra
3rd-party hardware.  Ideally, we should associate e-mail addresses with
this information (withheld at contributor's request) so people who have
questions will have someone specific to contact.

This sounds like something that could be done fairly easily as a
web form.  I don't have time to put this together, but if someone
wants to work on it, puma's available to host it.

> Also, should some one person handle this, or should the mail be sent to
> the mailing list....

Definitely not the mailing list (IMO ;-)...

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>