Subject: Re: PPC
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Sean Murphy <murphy@primenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/28/1995 18:50:45
On Thu, 28 Sep 1995, Allen Briggs wrote:

> PS. For the curious, I plan to concentrate on the 8500--probably also
>     supporting the 7500 and 9500 (both the 601 and 604, in each).  I don't
>     plan to, personally, work on support for any other PowerMacs.  I will,
>     of course, be more than happy to see others working on it.

Would the 7200 also fall under the catagory of probably neing worked on
seeing that it also has PCI slots.

"Semper Ubi Sub Ubi"- Dave "Bubba" Endres            <------- ____
"What if there weren't any hypothetical questions?"-?   `-- |  o   \'  `  &&/
"Its not just a car it's a Volkswagen!"- ?                   \____( )__/
Sean Murphy (N9TTW)                                         | .    /\___/
murphy@primenet.com                                          `----^,\ \
http://www.primenet.com/~murphy/index.html                          \_ |  ACK!