Subject: BSD4.4 Manual & Software IP router?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Deja P.Vhatkul <dejakl@ksc.net.th>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/26/1995 01:31:34
Hi! I'd installed NetBSD 1.0 for nearly a month. And still in the process
of studying it. But, oh! my.. Its "man" are the tons of text after untar. I
think the time & paper to print them may be costlier than a book.

Is there anyone out there know a good standard manual book of BSD4.4?,
please suggest me some & also the where to find it.

2nd. Because I work as a network manager of a 20 mac network office. My
boss want us to connect to the net & told me to plan out the project. I
know that it need a kind of IP router between our simple LAN & a new
installed WAN device. But after heard someone said that BSD box can act as
the software IP router too. Then I'm very interesed. We can save by delayed
the need of hardware IP router.

Anyone know the details about this. How it work & How it done? :-)

Forgive me. I'm new to Unix. Please suggest any thing you think it's
appropriated. I & my boss would be very appreciated. Very thanks.

Best regards