Subject: Re: Who has the Sun3
To: Scott Frederick Kaplan <sfkaplan@cs.utexas.edu>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/22/1995 11:10:09
	Guilty as charged :)

	I'm just in the process of changing jobs now so things are
	significantly more chaotic than they ever were before... but
	I'll try to get the Motif (1.2) tape dug out & start trying to
	compile	it up on my sun3 here...

	Hmm - I'll post back when I have the libraries compiled up!

		David/abs

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>