Subject: "BSD" formatted SCSI hard disks
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Julian Bean <jelibean@jmlbhome.demon.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/20/1995 22:28:55
I'm afraid this is not precisely a mac68k question, but...

I am about to get hold of a couple of old Sun3s, which will be running
NetBSD/sun3.

They need SCSI hard disks, which I can get, but they need to be formatted.
Will any of the (mac-side, as I can't run NetBSD/mac68k on my LCIII or
P5200 yet) NetBSD/mac68k utilites format the disk in a format which the
Sun3s will recognise?

IF so, which pieces of software will I need to D/L?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me,

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  |                                 |  6 Evelyn Road        |
|  Jules aka     |  jelibean@jmlbhome.demon.co.uk  |  Richmond, Surrey     |
|  Julian Bean   |                                 |  TW9 2TF    *UK*      |
|  Three things hold a secret: A lady riding in a dream, the dog that      |
|  sounds no warning, and the maid who does not scream.                    |