Subject: Re: a couple questions
To: Sean Sweda <sweda@us.itd.umich.edu>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/20/1995 11:34:41
	#3) (I'll pass on 1 & 2 :)
	    You need to fix pine/osdep/os-neb.c to get pine to compile
	    (patch included at end).
	    Alternatively I have pine compiled up for NetBSD/sun3
	    (same binaries as NetBSD/mac68k) on
	    ftp://ftp.city.ac.uk/incoming/NetBSD-m68k

		David/abs

	patch for pine:

*** pine/osdep/os-neb.c	Wed Mar 15 17:59:15 1995
--- ../pine3.91-patch	Wed Sep 20 11:32:52 1995
***************
*** 606,618 ****

      fstat(fd, &statbuf);

!     buf = fs_get(statbuf.st_size + 1);

      /*
       * On some systems might have to loop here, if one read isn't guaranteed
       * to get the whole thing.
       */
!     if(read(fd, buf, statbuf.st_size) != statbuf.st_size) {
          close(fd);
          return((char *)NULL);
      }
--- 606,618 ----

      fstat(fd, &statbuf);

!     buf = fs_get((long)statbuf.st_size + 1);

      /*
       * On some systems might have to loop here, if one read isn't guaranteed
       * to get the whole thing.
       */
!     if(read(fd, buf, (long)statbuf.st_size) != (long)statbuf.st_size) {
          close(fd);
          return((char *)NULL);
      }

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>