Subject: Re: Mosaic?
To: Scott Frederick Kaplan <sfkaplan@cs.utexas.edu>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/20/1995 10:03:40
	I think you'll find you're going to need a copy of Motif to compile
	Mosaic... now we have a copy of motif (1.2) educational site licence
	here.. and I'm pretty sure we're permitted to distribute statically
	linked binaries using it...

	I also have a NetBSD/sun3 machine which will compile up exactly
	the same (with the exception of libkvm which motif doesnt use)
	binaries as NetBSD/mac68k...

	No promises, but I could look at compiling up the motif libraries &
	mosaic on my sun3... (If there is interest?)

		David/abs

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>