Subject: Re: netbsd.082495 failed booting on SE/30
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@remus.rutgers.edu>
From: Yoshihisa SUGIMOTO <sugimoto@sums.shiga-med.ac.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/19/1995 15:04:44
Thank you, Ken.

At  9:38 AM 95.9.18 -0400, Ken Nakata wrote:
>> I tried netbsd.082495 on my SE/30 with 8 MByte RAM, Asante MC+30iET64
>> and internal video, in vain.
>
>The "netbsd.082495" you are referring to is of course the one on my
>unofficial NetBSD/mac68k ftp area, right?
Certainly.

>Hmm, I've never experienced this but that's understandable since I
>don't have Ethernet...  Do you experience the same panic if you try
>other similarly recent kernels?  like the ones on ftp.eskimo.com and
>puma?
I tried some kernels on puma. The result was the same.
But the kernel from the current source caused different result.
This result is posted to port-mac68k.

)))) Yoshihisa Sugimoto  ***  sugimoto@sums.shiga-med.ac.jp ((((
))   Department of Medicine I / Medical Information Center    ((
))           Shiga University of Medical Science,             ((
))))        Seta-Tsukinowa, Ohtsu, Shiga, 520-21 JAPAN      ((((