Subject: Color Classic
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: William F. Hostman <aswfh@acad2.alaska.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/17/1995 22:00:09
Well, I tried all the kernels I could find at puma, as well as the three I
found at eskimo 2 weeks ago. Under booter 1.8, all kernels crash after
trying to relocate the video. Booter 1.8 says "old kernel, not passing
video information" with the following kernels:

netBSD10                netbsd.042595           netbsd.Wormhole#5
netbsd.nfs#7            netbsd.042995           netbsd-1.0.patched
netbsd.wormhole#27      netbsd.051695           netbsd.generic#25
netbsd-older

I am willing to keep trying kernels until one of them works. I will retry
all of these under booter 1.4 when I get my syquest working again (backup
of booter 1.4 on a cartrige). Yes, my BSD partition is on sd0a, not on the
syquest.

any other ideas on getting this beast running also welcome.

-Wil

William F. Hostman

EMail:          ASWFH@Orion.Alaska.EDU
HomePage:       http://orion.alaska.edu/~aswfh/home.html

"History is the story of the life of societies; geography is the study of
what they evolved in."