Subject: Cross compiling NetBSD/i386 -> NetBSD/mac68k
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/13/1995 15:15:10
Is it possible to set up some sort of cross development environment
that'll generate NetBSD/mac68k executables on a NetBSD/i386 machine? I
figure it might be neat to see if I could make a kernel that'll do
something interesting on my machine :) (Quadra 630... doubtful, huh? :)
especially since I don't know all that much about the low-level hardware).

If anyone has any ideas or instructions on how to do this, please let me
know. (BTW, I did manage to compile as, although I have no idea if it
works or not... need to find something to assemble first :)
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 19 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++