Subject: Re: P600--SLIP routing / Radius 8X & TPD19 / X / dt / trackball
To: Derrick Hutchinson <derrick1@tribeca.ios.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/08/1995 13:28:38
[ others have responded to your other questions, I think... ]

> On a separate note, when I'm running X-windows, and an error message is
> sent to the console, the error message gets written properly to the
> xconsole, however it also gets written to the desktop which causes all of
> the windows on the screen to scroll up and rather swiftly make the entire
> display rather screwy looking

I'll take a look at this one...

> Is there a way to use both the large
> monitor AND built-in video?

Try setting your 'main' monitor in MacOS to the internal screen if it's
not already set that way.  If it is, let me know.  When grf1 is not
listed, is grf0 still the 640x480, etc., or is it the 1152x882?

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>