Subject: same problem on IIsi (it's not the 1-bit thing)
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: tinusz nijmeijers <tinusz@xs4all.nl>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/05/1995 19:57:00
hello everyone,
thanks for all the replies, but I guess I didn't explain myself very well.
It's not the 1-bit thing, I knew about that and even got myself a nice
little extention which makes the monitor 1-bit when I start the booter
(1.8).

So it's something else.
more facts :
terminal type : vt220 ( it asks when I login and I reply vt220)
dt 's error message is : "vt:couldn't find free line"
	in vt.c I read that this "should never happen" HUH?
X has in fact 9 windows, all garbled beyond readability
stty -e reveals : 87 rows and 192 columns, which is right, I counted.

thanks for your time.

--
Tinusz Nijmeijers                                 Un sot trouve toujours un
tinusz@xs4all.nl                                  plus sot qui l'admire. S.H.