Subject: the FAQ and stuff
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: William Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/03/1995 17:38:55
If time permits, and I believe it should, I'll get what work I've done on
the FAQ and related documents tarred up and sent to Allen by sometime on
Monday.  I've managed to update a few things and get everything into
linuxdoc-SGML format.  I have a few more things to update before I send
it, but it is almost done.  All of the files are currently available in
HTML format at the following location:

http://is.rice.edu/~ender/tmp/

The pages without the file series numbers are usually the table of
contents pages for that section.  If you have an comments or additions
(i.e. actual information to add to the documents), please email me at the
address below.

--
Colin Wood                 		        ender@is.rice.edu
Consultant	                  		  Rice University