Subject: Apple Ethernet NB Card supported?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Kohler <kohler@ife.ee.ethz.ch>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/01/1995 13:09:57
Hi!

I got a brand new Apple Ethernet NB Card today and was very eager to
install it and run NetBSD. (SLIP worked fine up to now, but 19200 bps
is just not the real thing...). I tried several kernels from
puma and eskimo, but none of them seemed to recognize the card:

nubus0: slot c: Apple Ethernet NB Card (Vendor....) not configured

On the card itself is an MC68000 and an Ethernet-Chip by SONIC. Is there
already a driver for this card?

TIA

		Peter

| Peter Kohler                             | Phone:  (-41) 1 632 68 69      |
| Swiss Federal Institute of Technology    |   FAX:  (-41) 1 632 12 10      |
| Electronics Laboratory ETZ H63           |                                |
| Gloriastrasse 35                         | Email:  kohler@ife.ee.ethz.ch  |
| CH-8092 Zurich                           |                                |