Subject: Not for the faint of heart....
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/01/1995 00:25:09
I have just checked in a copy of a new scsi driver for the 5380-based
computers (the only ones that run right now ;-).  It seems to work fine
on my IIsi and my IIcx.

I would like some more people to try pounding on it.  If you do, simply
replace scsi.c with mac68k5380.c in your conf/files.mac68k file,
re-config and build.  I *HIGHLY* recommend caution when booting with the
new kernel.  Boot into single-user mode and run some tests before
mounting the filesystem read/write and run some more tests before
going multi-user.

-allen

BTW, if you were trying to get to puma via ftp on Thurs. night, my
testing of this code is why you couldn't.

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>