Subject: Re: [Report]ci ethernet
To: Shuji.Toyoda. <toy@aqua.chem.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
From: Brian R. Gaeke <brg@dgate.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/30/1995 17:21:32
And then spake Shuji.Toyoda. as follows:
> I tryed to use ethrnetcard, and I tryed to start all configure and
>  deamon using start up multi user mode by single user mode.
> Ifconfig is OK no ploblem, but lpd & inetd have something ploblem.
> Are these old or test version? Thoug I got base.tar.gz from puma july 14 '95.
> Tell me way of using ethernet card anyone  who succeeded in using
>  it in multi user mode.
> And show  me your /etc/* file  setting, if you don't mind.
> #Probablly I would mistake anything in /etc/* files.

You might want to try <ftp://dgate.org/pub/users/brg/netbsd.pub.tar.gz>
which is a kernel I compiled that some have had success with in this area.

-Brian

--
Brian Gaeke, The Dimensional Gate Company    Internet E-Mail: <brg@dgate.org>
DGate.ORG system adminstrator / PGP 2.6.2 public key available via finger