Subject: Re: NetBSD RAMDISK kernel booting to single user mode on MVME197LE/SP
To: Tim McIntosh <tmcintos@avalon.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@netbsd.org>
List: port-m88k
Date: 09/12/2007 12:07:57
On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 12:40:41AM -0500, Tim McIntosh wrote:
> In my spare time I have been playing with porting NetBSD 3.0.x to the
> mvme88k platform.  The port is based on the OpenBSD m88k port and the
> NetBSD mvme68k port.  In contrast to OpenBSD, it uses the System V
> ABI and ELF.

Nice!  I would definitely like to have a look at it.

> More details and source code can be found here:
> 	http://hoth.radiofreeomaha.net:3000/projects/NetBSD

Do you have a handy .tgz of a source snapshot?  I poked around and could
find the source for browsing, but not an easy way to download or check
out.

> 	- MC88110 User's Manual (MC88110UM)
> 	- MC88410 L2 Cache Controller User's Manual (MC88410UM)

I have one copy of each of these, but I'd rather not part with them.
Are there specific portions that you need?

-allen

--
Allen Briggs  |  http://www.ninthwonder.com/~briggs/  |  briggs@ninthwonder.com