Subject: Question concerning DG Aviion Dual 88000
To: None <port-m88k@NetBSD.org>
From: None <JKonrad@linotype.com>
List: port-m88k
Date: 02/03/2004 11:54:24
Hi there,

I have a DG Aviion with two 88000 Motorola CPUs. I saved it from the dump. I would like to run BSD on it, and heard that I should write here to ask.

Is there a CD image that I can use to install BSD? If yes, how do I enter the BIOS or Setup mode to tell him to boot from external SCSI-CD-Rom (at the moment, when I boot, DG-UX boots and then tries
to contact other machines, which are of course not there anymore, and I am unable to break into this routine - he does it forever and ever :-))

Would be very glad if you could help me!!

Yours truly,

Jay Konrad