Subject: You Can Be Ordained This Week
To: None <francis_wlk@hotmail.com>
From: None <worldwideministry2002115322@yahoo.com>
List: port-m88k
Date: 01/29/2002 02:51:27
STREET BISHOPS, a U.S. based international ministry,
has the authority to ORDAIN you this week.  We are a
ministry dedicated to serving the needs of emerging clergy
with credentials, business practices support, supplies,
guidence, and other resources leading to a successful ministry.

STREET BISHOPS believes that ordination should be
given to all who ask, regardless of their theological thought,
as long as they are committed to serving the hearts and
minds of man, following the guidance and Love of God.
One of the benefits of being a LEGAL member of the clergy,
you will be authorized to perform the rites and ceremonies of
the church. They include:

WEDDINGS - You can earn part-time income officiating
marriages on weekends. Couples are searching for a
wedding officiates. Most states require that you register
your certificate (THAT WE SEND YOU) prior to conducting
the ceremony. And we have thousands of inquiries each
year requesting ministers all over the country to conduct
weddings - we can place you in our database of available
officiates! One pastor works full time as a wedding officiate,
so can you!

FUNERALS - The simple fact is that people die every
day, providing a never-ending need for funeral officiates.
Whether its for a friend, family member, or community member,
you can fulfill a spiritual as well as community service. Don't
settle for a minister you don't know!! Most states require that
you register your certificate (THAT WE SEND YOU) with the
state prior to conducting the ceremony.

BAPTISMS - What a special way to welcome a child of
God. As millions return to church and desire these official
ceremonies, you are there to assist them! This adds to your
part or full time income as a minister!

PASTORAL COULSELING - Just as clergy have for centuries
been advisors, you too can enjoy limited privileges as a
pastoral counselor assisting individuals in their time of need.
You can be the one to guide hurting individuals towards
healing through intervention by God.

CORRECTIONAL FACILITIES - PRISON MINISTRIES - Since
you will be a Certified Minister, you can visit others in need.
Preach the Word of God to those who have strayed from
the flock, who are ready to CHANGE their lives - You can
play a major part in that decision!

HOSPITOL MINISTRIES - A an ordained clergy, you can
be listed with most hospitals and conduct a successful
hospital ministry.

WANT TO START YOUR OWN CHURCH? After your
ordination, you may start your own congregation! We
can offer much assistance as you begin your new place of worship.

WHICH RELIGION? Street Bishops is an
interdenominational/interfaith association. We have ordained
Protestants, Catholics, Jews, and other traditions serving God.
By serving people you serve The Creator, within your own
chosen tradition.

COMMUNITY - You are joining a community of believers
that are back to the basics. Serving others is a priority of our
Clergy, come and join out community of service pastors.
You will have an opportunity to be listed in the International
Street Bishops Directory of Clergy so that you can share
ideas, thoughts, and ask questions of your peer clergy
around the world!

THE STREET BISHOP gaol is to make this life changing
step easy and affordable so average folks like you can
benefit from the advantages of being ordained, and you
can be enabled to serve others. Therefore, the administrative
costs for processing the ordination is only $29.00.

FOR ONLY $29.00, you receive a professionally printed
8-inch by 10-inch color certificate and Letter of
Ordination/Proof of Minister Certification in your name.
We pay the U.S. shipping. For Shipping OUTSIDE the
U.S. please add $15.00.

A PERSONALIZED, OFFICIAL IDENTIFICATION badge,
laminated with a convenient lapel clip, is also available to
assist you in getting access to minister in hospitals, behind police
lines, and other areas for only $19.

FAX: To place your order by fax, complete the following form
and fax to 1-413-487-7457, or use postal mail. We will not
charge your credit card or deposit your check or money order
until the documents are in the mail.

MAIL: For Cash, Check, or Money Order, complete the
form below, make your check payable to "Street Bishops" and mail to

Check all that apply:

 __________ $29.00 for your Ordination Certificate/Credentials

__________  $15.00 for International Shipping if you Live Outside the U.S. or Canada

OPTIONAL SERVICES (These are NOT required to be ORDAINED, but provided to assist you in your ministry):

__________  $ 3.00 CDROM of Certificate and Appointment Letter as a PERMANENT record of your Ordination Documents

__________  $19.00 for Laminated Identification Badge w/Lapel Clip

__________  $ 15.00 The "Burch Liturgies" for use in Marriage, Funeral, Baptism, and other Ceremonies.  (Shipped directly from the publisher.)

Street Bishops Ministires
Ordination Committee
3206 South Hopkins Ave, PMBox #89
Titusville, Florida 32780 U.S.A.

(ALL APPLICATIONS PROCESSED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING THEM)
*Please allow 8 days to receive your certificate by mail. If you
do not receive your order within 10 days, please send us a fax
letting us know of the late arrival.  We will then contact you
to figure out why you have not received your order.

(Please print very clearly in dark ink)

---------------- Ordination Information ------------------------

Name of Applicant:

Academic Degree (if any):

Address:

City, State, Zip Code:

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Religion:

Denomination (if any):

Preferred Title: (example Rev., Pastor, Fr., Priest, etc):

Ministry Area of Interest (Congregational, Hospital, Prison, Marriage Officiating, etc):

Website (if any):

Although not required, by sending us a one page writing of why you are seeking Ordination, you will guide us in supporting you in your ministry.

------------ Credit Card Order Form (if needed) ----------------------------

Name on Credit Card:

Address:

City/State/ZIP:

Your email address:

Charge my card for the following:

Check all that apply:

 __________ $29.00 for your Ordination Certificate/Credentials

__________  $15.00 for International Shipping if you Live Outside the U.S. or Canada

OPTIONAL SERVICES (These are NOT required to be ORDAINED, but provided to assist you in your ministry):

__________  $ 3.00 CDROM of Certificate and Appointment Letter as a PERMANENT record of your Ordination Documents

__________  $19.00 for Laminated Identification Badge w/Lapel Clip

__________  $ 15.00 The "Burch Liturgies" for use in Marriage, Funeral, Baptism, and other Ceremonies.  (Shipped directly from the publisher.)

Type of Card, circle one (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
(Sorry, we do not accept American Express.)

Credit Card Number:

*Please allow 8 days to receive your certificate by mail. This includes the time for out committee to meet, approve the ordination, prepare the certificate and postal progress.