Subject: Re: Yet another m88k architecture
To: None <kjetil@thomassen.priv.no>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-m88k
Date: 11/19/2000 22:56:28
On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 04:36:20PM +0100, Kjetil B. Thomassen wrote:
> I have seen that there are three architectures with m88k processors. There
> is another one that is not mentioned there, and that is the Triton/88 from
> Dolphin Server Technology.

Hmm...  Yes, I have heard of these machines, but have never seen one.
Thanks for giving us some more information about them.  I don't expect
that we'll ever see a NetBSD port to them, though, unless someone has
a sufficient amount of time and skill to do a port.

It's neat to see a picture of one after hearing about them several
times!

-allen