Subject: Re: Anyone done a port yet
To: Matthew Hudson <mhudson@home.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
List: port-m88k
Date: 07/04/2000 13:28:35
> > but not on the AViiON, and the mvme88k platform is listed as "not
> > actively maintained" at http://www.openbsd.org/plat.html.  Linux.org
> That is totally incorrect. Steve Murphree is actively maintaining it.

That jives with what I last heard, too (that Steve is actively maintaining
it), but if you look at the URL that I list above, the mvme88k port is
listed as "not actively maintained".  I haven't been actively involved
with OpenBSD development for a while, so all I have to go on is the
public website...  If that's inaccurate, talk to the webmaster.  ;-)

I'm glad to hear that Steve's still working on it, BTW.

-allen