Subject: Re: Anyone home?
To: Matthew Hudson <mhudson@home.com>
From: David Maxwell <david@vex.net>
List: port-m88k
Date: 03/09/2000 22:25:41
To follow up from my last notes about my mvme88k box...
Resolved the power issues, but I can't quite get the box
to boot.

98% of the time it complains about "invalid VID" block.

The one time I did get it to boot from an install tape,
I couldn't get any of the hard disks to mount. I'm not
certain what the /dev entries are for the drives.
(Working on getting that info)

OpenBSD doesn't support my CPU 188 - or Ethernet 374
yet, so I can't do an install to get a development
system up and running either.

If you don't spend energy getting what you want,
	You'll have to spend it dealing with what you get.
					      - Unknown