Port-m68k archive

news68k ramdisk overflow

Hey folks,

my recent changes to sysinst bumped the ramdisk size for news68k over
the limit. I double checked, no additional dependencies got in, but
the .rodata end crossed a page boundary in the ramdisk crunched binary.

There are a lot more sysinst changes upcoming (but I will try to minimize
them via #ifdef for architectures that don't need them), so this might
not be the last time this happened.

Can we just grow the image? Anyone have ideas where to safe space?

Martin