Port-m68k archive

Problems with gzipped tarballs on -current

Hi,

I have -current running on an Amiga from 14-December-2009 and on an m68k Mac, also from 14-December-2009. Strangely, whenever I try to untargzip something without pipes I get this:

lilith: {88} tar xzpf libtool-2.2.6b.tar.gz
gzip: error writing to output: No such file or directory
tar: End of archive volume 1 reached
tar: Unexpected EOF on archive file

If I ungzip, then untar, everything works properly. Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,
John Klos