Port-m68k archive

Re: Last pmap changes mark all processes as being swapped out

> First I have to say that I tested an amiga kernel from today without any
> problems (allocating all memory, swapping, running X11, etc.). So the last
> changes regarding pmap cannot be too bad.

Today's -current kernel works fine on amiga? Good news :-)

 :
> 565 ttye5 IW   13:43.73 X -core -dev /dev/grf5 -mode 5 (Xamiga)

I also see this on hp300 with -current kernel and 5.0 userland.

There are several changes around swap code.
One is u-area swapout changes by rmind@:
http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/source-changes/2009/10/21/msg002198.html (5.99.21)
http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/source-changes/2009/11/27/msg003560.html
http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/source-changes/2009/11/29/msg003665.html
etc.
Another is my MD pmap initialization cleanup in this week.

The latter one has no functional changes, but
could you try a kernel around top of December (before my pmap changes)?
ftp://ftp.jp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/200912020000Z/amiga/
---
Izumi Tsutsui