Subject: Re: MI SONIC Ethernet driver for mac68k
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-m68k
Date: 06/02/2007 21:30:56
briggs@NetBSD.org wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 08:32:30AM +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> > ...so it seems more proper cache sync ops are required on DMA xfers.
> >
> > I've put a new kernel with attached patch (mostle based on mvme68k) here:
> > http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/netbsd-mac68k-MI-sonic-20070601.gz
> >
> > and it actually works even on NFS root.
>
> Nice work!

I've committed m68k/bus_dma.c fixes (and MI dp83932.c changes).
Note bus_dma.c changes might also affect mc(4) Ethernet on mac68k.

Updated an MI SONIC kernel and patch for mac68k are here:
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/netbsd-mac68k-MI-sonic-20070602.gz
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/mac68k-MI-sonic-20070602.diff

I'm still waiting reports on nubus based one or 16 bit mode one,
but anyway I'll commit it next weekend if there is no objection.
---
Izumi Tsutsui