Subject: A*rsian TRANSEX*HUAL S*rucking G*wuy & A*yssfucking On Bed
To: None <port-m68k@netbsd.org>
From: Shelby <telescopegitk@magazones.com>
List: port-m68k
Date: 12/05/2006 13:03:58
A*bsian LADYB*XOY In F*lishnet Top S*iucked In Bedroom
Life is a dream walking death is a going home.Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look He thinks too much such men are dangerous. [Julius Caesar]

http://single.spyful.com/

All things truly wicked start from an innocence.In recognizing the humanity of our fellow beings, we pay ourselves the highest tribute.Courage! I have shown it for years think you I shall lose it at the moment when my sufferings are to end?
Only Christ could have conceived Christ.Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me.The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked who can know it?