Subject: I want to share with you what I found
To: None <>
From: <>
List: port-m68k
Date: 07/13/2002 18:20:09
My brother asked me to design a web page for his band Tainted Emotions. At
first, his site was nothing more than a few paragraphs describing his
unique psychotic
melodies. Although a good start, mere words failed to convey the complete
Tainted Emotions experience. For that, I needed graphics. Not just any
graphics though.
Fast, sleek, and professional images that only my brother's band deserves.

I found all the free public domain photos I needed at
They had everything an aspiring graphics designer needs to transform a
texty site into a
graphic sensation. Animated GIFs, backgrounds, banners, and of