Subject: Re: What's the current status of the FPE?
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
From: Tod McQuillin <devin@spamcop.net>
List: port-m68k
Date: 04/29/2001 02:39:51
On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Allen Briggs wrote:

> Still broken...  :-(
> I have hardware, but I'm short on both motivation and time.  It's pretty
> low on the list of things that I'd like to be working on.  I'd LOVE to
> have someone else look into it.

Has anyone tested Ignatios Souvatzis's recent m68k FPE changes?  They were
intended to improve lc040 support but I haven't heard from anyone whether
they improve the situation on lc040 macs.

I've just installed a snapshot of 1.5U on my IIci in preparation for
building a -current kernel for my Powerbook 540c (lc040) -- I'll report
back with the status if no one else has yet.

Have is's changes been moved to the release branch yet?
--
Tod McQuillin