Subject: Great website for wholesale body jewelry and piercing supplies
To: None <>
From: MPInet User <>
List: port-m68k
Date: 08/08/2000 10:14:58
We have just recently finished our website and online catalog.  Please take a second and browse through our site to see our great prices on body jewelry and unique gifts.  We have jewelry that no one has seen before.  As an incentive to buy from us we have several specials going now! If you buy more than $600 in jewelry you will receive 50-14 gauge 1/2" CBR's FREE and with all 14 or 16 gauge piercing jewelry ordered you will receive a free sterilized individually wrapped piercing needle. No orders under $100 please. Please call our toll-free number 1-877-974-3723 for a free catalog or for more information that isn't on the site.  Please do not respond to this email address for any information.  Thanks for your time.

-Ray at Steel Dreams