Subject: Re: Need info on meaning of elements of jmp_buf!
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Reiner Buehl <reiner@asta4.rz.fh-ulm.de>
List: port-m68k
Date: 08/12/1998 14:21:06
Hi,

On Wed, 12 Aug 1998, Christos Zoulas wrote:

> If you need this just for the stack pointer (I presume because you want
> to use alternate stacks to implement threads), there is a more portable
> way of doing this using a combination of sigaltstack()/setjmp()/longjmp().

I'm trying to port a ham-radio application (wampes, a tcp/ip over ax25
package) to netbsd-hp300. I thought this wouldn't be a problem at all but
it seems to be a bigger task then I thought and my C skills seem to be
not good enough for this kind of low level stuff. Do you have some more
information about the combination you suggest?

MfG Reiner.

Reiner Buehl                         Internet:
P.O. Box 100324                      reiner@asta4.rz.fh-ulm.de
70747 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Germany