Subject: BIG WEBSITE PROMOTION SUCCESS!!!
To: None <jini@accessus.net>
From: None <rocky_orok@hotmail.com>
List: port-m68k
Date: 08/04/1998 04:03:49
                         The Best Designed Website
                                in the
                         World is "WORTHLESS"
                                 Unless
                         People Know Where to Find it.

Hello,
             "WE WILL MAKE YOUR WEBSITE SALES SUPER-SUCCESSFUL".

                     "WHEN YOU SUCCEED WE SUCCEED"!!!

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding exposing your website to millions.

       I am pleased to announce that we are "Going Public". We seek partners that have quality
products and services offered on the internet.

 We develop sales for you, through high volume advertising on television into 50 million
households. Join our winning team! We create a need and a purpose for customers to shop with you.
{Best Quality & Best Price}

 Our team leaders are graduates from Harvard University and Wharton School of Business. Both of
these institutions are recognized around the world for its innovative leadership and broad
academic strengths.

I don't say this to impress you, but to impress upon you that we are playing to WIN!! and WIN!!
BIG!!

This is your opportunity to get involved.

Our motto is " Give another what he cannot find anywhere else and he
will keep returning to you!"

As a joint venture partner we will duplicate your website into our mall. When sales are made in
our mall, we receive a normal sales commission (that you would normally pay your sales personnel)
and subtract a small transaction fee for credit card and netcheck processing. It's a WIN, WIN ,
WIN situation for you, the customers and our firm.

 Our 26 plus years in Marketing give our business partners a great advantage. Our experience
includes writing and producing television shows for the Discovery Channel.As well as creating
commercials, informercials,and TV shopping marketing for positive results.

Capitalize on our multi-million dollar advertising campaign that will drive millions of buyers to
purchase your products.  Join our Joint Venture Sales Program Today!!
before our "Going  Public" announcement is made. Now is the time!

Please review and respond to the questionnaire to help us, to properly structure your highest
level of benefits. Yes we are most concerned that
you are extremely, SUCCESSFUL.

                    Please respond via fax ONLY:

             1. Description of your Product(s) or service(s)
                available & URL.

             2. Retail Cost (average cost if more than 1
                 product.) list products seperately.

             3. Basic sales commission percentage rate.

             4. Current internet marketing avenues.

             5. Do you use real audio or video ? Would a 2 to 10 minute
                video enhance your sales ?

             6. What do you believe your sales could be, if
                the above advertising campaign exposed
                your site to millions of viewers?  Why?

             7. What is the start date of your web site? How successful
                in gross sales and number of visitors to date?

             8. Do you have a staff webmaster? How many times have you
                updated your site?

             9. What is your biggest challenge regarding web sales?

             10. Do you currently accept credit cards and checks by fax, phone, and internet?

              Please fax your response ONLY! to 713-627-8533.

OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS WILL REVIEW YOUR INFORMATION & GIVE YOU FEEDBACK IN TWO WEEKS.

      Sincerely,

      Mark Goldstein
      Vice President

      Quality Enterprises
        800-374-3611
        713-875-7781

      P.S.

      WE CURRENTLY RECEIVE OVER 1 MILLION VISITORS PER MONTH.

      FREE GIFT!!!!!FREE GIFT!!!! FREE GIFT!!!! FREE GIFT!!! FREE