Subject: Re: Newbie's final questions ;-)
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Tobias Weihmann <320061388897-0001@t-online.de>
List: port-m68k
Date: 06/24/1998 21:41:18
>You can get the latest copy of the packages system off of ftp.netbsd.org.
>There should be one rather large tarfile containing all of the necessary
>package stuff:
>
>  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/pkgsrc.tgz
>
>as well as copies of most of the packages already built for the m68k
>architecture:
>
>  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/1.3.1/m68k/
>
>Documentation for the packages system is available here:
>
>  http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/netbsd/packages.html
>
>I hope this helps.

Thank you very much. One final question: Where can I get imake / xmkmf
to compile, let's say, xpilots ? And which system should I choose when
some makefile asks me (there's no bsd, just solaris, linux, ultrix, aix,
apollo, sgi, hppa, sun)?

Greetings,
 Tobias

--
    \ ( ( (              Tobias Weihmann            ) ) ) /
     8OOOOO)        rosenkranz@geocities.com       (OOOOO8