Subject: Re: NetBSD/x68k
To: Oki Masaru <oki@yk.rim.or.jp>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@beverly.rhein.de>
List: port-m68k
Date: 03/20/1996 08:59:35
Hi Oki,

> I'm put NetBSD/x68k kernel source archive (based on NetBSD 1.1)
> in ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/incoming.  file name is ksrc11x68k.tar.gz.
> There is no description document included.  sorry.

I started to look at (a possibly slightly older version of) the code two
or three weeks ago, but somehow was distracted by other work.

I guess we would want to move the 060SP stuff into the m68k directory,
some day. However, I'm not sure whether your integration works with
multi-CPU kernels (which decide at runtime whether to use the FPSP for
the 68040 or the 68060SP, or none)? I'll have to look at it again.

Regards,
	Ignatios
	Ignatios Souvatzis