Subject: Re: Whee!
To: Charles Hannum <mycroft@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Chris Hopps <chopps@emunix.emich.edu>
List: port-m68k
Date: 05/25/1994 04:20:25
> 2) The stack format for interrupts and traps is a little different.
> There is now an additional short used for padding.  See frame.h and
> db_machdep.h.

After a few days debugging I can tell you that you want to make sure:
1) you update you CLKF_* and clockframe in cpu.h

2) update your setregs() in machdep.c

3) be very careful in locore.s many offsets have changed becuase of
   the padding.  Mostly offsets into the actual exception frame
   are now correct and not +2 most (not all) cases of sp@(64)
   should now be changed to a symbolic FR_HW which shoudl be defined
   in genassym along with FR_SP (which replaces sp@(60) see amiga or
   hp300 port for examples.  FR_ADJ should be added and used.

Chris.