Port-luna68k archive

Re: 68040 LUNA-II support committed

christos@ wrote:

> >I've committed several fixes for LUNA-II support:
> >http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/source-changes/2011/11/12/msg028833.html
> >and now LUNA-II can run NetBSD/luna68k, including mono X.
>
> How many of those physically exist today?

Not sure.

At least one user still has one original LUNA (black model),
and another has two LUNAs, one LUNA-II and LUNA-88K.

There were two more reports about running NetBSD/luna68k (~1.5?)
on the Japanese NetBSD list in 2000, but I don't know if
they still has the machines.

Probably some more might be in sheds if they are not scrapped yet
because I guess LUNA was an unforgettalbe machine for certain
programmers in early 1990s.

---
Izumi Tsutsui