Port-i386 archive

Re: Accidentally "upgraded" i386 to amd64

On Wed 02 Dec 2020 at 10:11:44 -0700, Andy Ruhl wrote:
> I only have an i386 pkg_install version according to this. I have
> tried to install a new pkg_install from the amd64 packages and it
> won't install.
>
> Somehow I need to find out how to upgrade this package. Still looking.

I think it takes pkg_add with some combination of -f -u and/or -U.
I don't remember, I just try it again every time there is a new
pkg_install :-)

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on