Port-i386 archive

9.0 Installing issues

Hello,

I hope I've picked the proper list for my issue. I am experiencing
difficulties in installing NetBSD 9, as already the initial boot process
hangs at:

fd0 at fdc drive 0: 1.44MB, 80 cyl, 2 head, 18 sec

The funny thing, it does not matter at all wether I actually do connect
a floppy drive to the mainboard or not. The result is the same - it
boots up to that point.

Is there anything I can possibly do to get the installer up and running? Maybe any arguments I can pass
to the boot menu?
Any documentation I may have missed?

Thanks

Ede