Port-i386 archive

Re: Problems with pkgsrc on NetBSD-5.2

On Jul 26, 11:01pm, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
} On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 01:14:31PM -0700, Brian Buhrow wrote:
} > Is this a known issue?
}
} No, but I am not surprised. I'm moderately sure that we started using
} make features quite a while ago that make from NetBSD doesn't support.
}
} > Is pkgsrc not supported on NetBDS-5.2 anymore?
}
} It isn't and you will at the very least have to bootstrap it. We
} normally don't try to actively break that, but YMMV.

     Just as a side note, NetBSD 5.2 itself has been out of support
for almost two years.  Soon, NetBSD 6.x will go out of support.
You should upgrade to NetBSD 7.x as soon as you can.

}-- End of excerpt from Joerg Sonnenberger