Port-i386 archive

Re: VIA C3

On Thu, Jun 09, 2016 at 01:00:45PM -0400, Andy Ball wrote:

>     The installation went smoothly.  There are plenty of
> features I have not yet tested, including X11 and Firewire.
> I have included the dmesg output below.  I have read that
> the C5P includes AES instructions and hardware random number
> generation.  Does NetBSD support either of these features?

Yes.  And there are important changes to the RNG support in -current;
could you boot a -current kernel and let me know what happens?

--
  Thor Lancelot Simon	                                     tls%panix.com@localhost

  "We cannot usually in social life pursue a single value or a single moral
   aim, untroubled by the need to compromise with others."      - H.L.A. Hart